I Am Alive

Amira

You've all probably forgotten me. I started on here during the summer, then school started, and I got quite busy and didn't have much time for piracy. Anyway, just wanted to say hi! FTPI is coming up soon, isn't it? I was planning on coming this year, but stuff got in the way. Well, next year with luck. Take pictures, make me jealous, be safe.

~Amira

"“If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.” ~Hunter S. Thompson

Amira -

There's always the Blackbeard Fest in Hampton,VA this spring.

Pirates 5th Salty Ball in February, Manchester, CT

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

No plans set for now, I've been keeping busy with school and theatre. We'll see what happens.

I think I have to get some more information on that Blackbeard Fest you mentioned, Hampton is only an hour from where my sister and her husband live.

"“If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.” ~Hunter S. Thompson

No plans set for now, I've been keeping busy with school and theatre. We'll see what happens.

I think I have to get some more information on that Blackbeard Fest you mentioned, Hampton is only an hour from where my sister and her husband live.

Amira -

Web at hampton.gov/index.aspx?NID=2008 has set date as May 30 & 31 2015 with the Ball on Friday night 5/29.

Also check out Facebook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney