Mercury FTPI 2014

Iron Jon

Just wondering how many Mercury Crew members will be attending this year. Is there any interest in putting together some meals for the crew like we did last year? Steve will be our cook again and I'm sure he'll be up first thingn in the morning making breakfast and bacon for all. Do we want to plan any other meals together? We are already planning to do a small pig on the spit, hopefully on the day all the kids are there, I promised Lily there'll be no goat this time...

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

I will be there with the Mercury, and there are 3 or 4 others traveling with me... Speaking for myself, I would be most grateful to contribute to any breakfast and/or lunch plans.... I will likely be dining out on the town most evenings. If the others are welcome to join in, I will pass on the invite.

How has it worked in the past? Contribute money? Items in particular? Other?

Michael_banner.jpg

Everyone is welcome. I think last year Steve collected $10 or $20 from those who wanted to join in. We would like to get a head count so we know how much to bring. Also, if anyone has any special menu request, let us know so we can try to accommodate. Mission, we'll try to include something a little more vegetarian this time. We can also make a run to the store and pick up extras.

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

This thread has also been posted on the Facebook Mercury Crew page for those interested.

Jonathan Washbourne

I'll chip in $20 towards food. Don't know where I'm being places in the Fort but Lily said something about putting me near electricity....whatever that means........

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

One of these days I'll have to compose a song about Mister Mallett and Bacon.

I added Mister Mallett to the Ship's Muster. How did we go a year without adding Mister Mallet to the muster?

Slacker! LOL - We are all guilty on that one...

mP

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

I'll chip in $20 towards food. Don't know where I'm being places in the Fort but Lily said something about putting me near electricity....whatever that means........

Traditionally the Mercury has been the crew for all those without a crew. So welcome aboard!

mP

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

I'll chip in $20 towards food...

I think that's makes about a dozen or so for various meals during the day. We'll be cooking and putting out different things throughout each day.

Jonathan Washbourne