Secret Gift Exchange 2014

Duchess

The courier I was sending my parcel with went bust over christmas and I had to go and pick it back up yesterday. It will be in the post again tomorrow.

Thank you to my secret santa for the pirate plasters (band-aids I believe you call them), playing cards and magnetic pirate poetry set :)

bannerad.jpg

...and then I discovered the wine...

PoD you are very welcome! The playing cards are modeled on period ones, which is why they seem a bit odd at first look. And of course magnetic poetry is always useful. :P

I'm probably the last to report in but I did get my Secret Santa gift several weeks ago. I received a pack of playing cards with images of locations throughout Romania along with a letter explaining Romanian winter celebrations and a small version of a traditional milieu.

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Glad you did! I had started worrying it got lost.

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-