Period Schooner For Sale!

BCarp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, in all seriousness, I have been talking with the current owner since Feb. Just took a look at her most recent survey today. I have a good business plan for using her to do educational tours. Looking for potential silent partners to buy shares in her. Message me if you are interested in learning more. I'll update as I go through the process of buying her.

So, in all seriousness, I have been talking with the current owner since Feb. Just took a look at her most recent survey today. I have a good business plan for using her to do educational tours. Looking for potential silent partners to buy shares in her. Message me if you are interested in learning more. I'll update as I go through the process of buying her.

• 2 months later...

Just as an update, I went to see her a few weeks back, and she is in good, not great condition. Currently shopping banks, as I have 20% of my startup.

Good luck with the acquisition, Johnathan! You might want to use this site to aid in your fund-raising (I'm aware of another period vessel that raised the money for new masts and rigging here):

http://www.gofundme.com/

Carpie

"You will be a brother to pirates and corsairs...."