Happy Birthday Capt Bo!

madPete

Still alive and cruising through yet another trip around the sun. Stopped off here at the library on one of my rare days off. Best to all the Pyrat realm, and thanks for remembering. Going to pick up a bottle of Pyrat on the way home and I'll be sure to raise a glass to the Pub when I've settled in for the evening.

Bo

Elena always sends such nice birthday cards.

'appy Birthday to ye Bo! Here's to the next turn about Old Sol.

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again. I won't be doing anymore hunting in period garb, or anything else in period garb for that matter. I will be finishing out the 150th ACW events through 2015, (maybe), then I am calling it all quits. Just lost all ambition to continue and nothing I've tried seems to kindle any sparks of interest. The forge is sold, got rid of most of my gear and garb, moved the remainder of stuff to the back of the shed unlikely to be seen again until my death when the family will have to deal with all the crap leftover. It's been a good run and I have plenty of "glory days" to remember. Riding my Honda Shadow (weather permitting) and my horse Chocolat is about all the recreation I have time for. Best wishes and smooth sailing.

Bo

• 2 months later...

. . . then I am calling it all quits. Just lost all ambition to continue and nothing I've tried seems to kindle any sparks of interest. The forge is sold, got rid of most of my gear and garb, moved the remainder of stuff to the back of the shed . . .

Bo

This sucks.

. . . and a belated Happy Birthday by the way.