New projects for FTPI?

madPete

Started on a new pair of breeches as I figured I needed something a little nicer for the Ball. Now I'm not sure if I will make the Ball, but i can always use these.

They are french fly with pewter buttons, pockets. BTW... breeches are way more difficult than a shirt or vest (or even slops for that matter).

This is the second pair I've made, the first pair nefariously disappeared (I won't mention names but she knows who she is).

They are basically done. just doing button holes now.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/KuuWimi6A2xLGcEOxYYi39MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

mP

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

• 1 month later...

I joined a group of buccaneers on FB. There folks are doing serious research into the early buccaneers. The group is called West Indies Buccaneers and are based out of South Florida but will accept anyone who is interested in a serious Buccaneer presentation. I've told them about FTPI amd will see how much interest there is in doing a group presentation.

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

That would be great to get Buccaneers back since we haven't seen Patrick in a while. Of course the Searles crew did a great boucan this year using tarps.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

• 4 weeks later...

That would be great to get Buccaneers back since we haven't seen Patrick in a while. Of course the Searles crew did a great boucan this year using tarps.

Agreed.....a interesting presentation.......

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!