Changing of the Guard

Stynky Tudor

Dear Shipmates,

I lost a game of chance, that forces me to resign my commission as Pyracy Pub Figurehead.

In my place, William Red Wake Brand will take over the reins and immediately be responsible for everything from the Pub's look, feel and layout to admin and moderator selection.

I would like to say what a pleasure it's been serving with you all, but the fact is I hate each and everyone of you.

Actually the long and short of it is, the Pub is more than I can manage right now and William has agreed to take it over while I need to step away.

-Stynk

Thank you for all that you have done with the pub. Your efforts and dedication will be missed. Many hugs and much love to you Stynky. I know you are leaving the pub in wonderful hands. Good luck William.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Stynky! While I hate you, too, I cannot imagine anyone who could have done what you did with the place. We will all be forever in you debt. I also cannot think of anyone else that could be a better choice to keep the floor swept up and the rhum flowing in the old Pub than William. I am constantly in awe of you both.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Huzzah! Oh, uh. Sorry to see you go and all that. :P Ya' bastid.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

You did such a good job, Hate to see you go…

But of course, I’m still going to keep me eyes on th’ Rum an th’ Mead…Oh an my hat…. Don’t wanna see them going missing also….

Oh my. You've done such wonderful things here, I do hope you'll continue to be around without the managerial role. And of course I'd like to share a drink with you someday down the line.

He always goes to Key West you know...

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Stynky -

A lot of kind statements have been made that I'm unable to top.

Thank you Sir

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Last time I took a break from this place I ended up with two children... watch yerself, Stynky, the real world is no place for the likes of us.

Seriously, good luck and hope you're not a stranger

gallery_10737_100_5347.gif

Time flies when you're having rum

I was of course flattered to hear from Paul and honored to take over the Pub. He gave me almost half a day to think about it and I found myself laughing and then pausing at one point, because it occurred to me that he might owe some Russian mafia-run bank a lot of money and that he was already wiping the place down for fingerprints as he handed it over to me.

No goons on the porch so far.

Good luck with everything, Sah. You kept the Pub running in tip top shape.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Everyone, thank you so much for all the kind words.

The transition of handing things off is going to take time. Plus the Pub software and servers need to get updated before I can really take a break - so I'll be around for awhile, even if you don't see me.

William, thank you again for helping out and being so readily able to take things over.