Year End Gift Exchange

Duchess

What's that? It's September you say? But I'm quite certain that just a few days ago it was August and before that I'm sure I remember a few days of June! However does this happen?!

Regardless, thus quite soon, it shall be October. And in October I will be soliciting for participants in the annual Pyracy Pub Secret Gift Exchange.

This is not the sign up.

Do not PM me to sign up right now. (You can still PM me for other things right now.) Instructions about PM'ing for participation will follow at a later date.

This is my shot across your bow, the warning that, in approximately one month you can PM me to sign up for the most interesting gift exchange you will participate in this year.*

So pull down your thinking caps and prep your engines. Or some other such nonsense.

You have been warned.

*Actual mileage may vary according to your effort.**

** And the effort of other people. Which sounds a lot like life actually...

• 2 weeks later...

Here as usual.

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

Yes the pieces are coming together. Now I just have to lie in wait until the list is completed, obtain the list from the captain quarters, move my name to the best gentleman or lady of fortune and then wait for loot to arrive!

It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... is freedom. - Captain Jack Sparrow

www.siemensbottlingco.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

I am still cursed with a shed full of "cool stuff" that needs some new homes as I am no longer participating in the hobby. If you can contact me by land-line & snail-mail I'll be able to participate again this year but still no home computer to keep up with this. Working a lot of long hours with little time off. Let me know and I'll be happy to send out some swag.

Bo

• 2 weeks later...