Annual Saint Augustine Pirate Gathering

peglegstrick

nov 8-10 www.pirategathering.com if ye gots any other questions.

ill be running the period encampment, if any one wants to camp contact me.

disregard the previous post it was 3:30 in the am ,was too sleepy

Will the period encampment be at St. Frances Field?

Edited by peglegstrick

I'm interested in this encampment...

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Aye John , the encampment will be on st Francis field, period correct canvas just like we do for searles or drakes raid with a battle on the field saturday and sunday. buccaneer bash saturday night and live music all weekend from the Bawdy boys ,Craic, Rusty Cuttlass,and FOR LOVE OR MONEY

Thanks Willie - Is there any paperwork or reservation to fill out or do we just show up with our stuff and set up camp? What are the dates and times for set-up and tear down?

Captain Jim - Hope to see you there !

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Disregard my last message Willie. I finally read my PMs.

Jonathan Washbourne

I hope to be there. I have to pass this by SWIMBO (She Who Must Invariably Be Obeyed) and get her to get time off to cover the children and such. Someday the rest of the family will step up and help with the kids when we need time off. Long story, frustrating.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

if you are planning on doing a period encampment there is no need to pre register find me when ya get there . but i WILL need to know who is comming and tent and or fly size so i can lay out the field.

set up is thursday nov 7 any time ya get there and take down is sunday afternoon

stay thirsty my friends ,W.W.

www.pirategathering.com

• 1 month later...