Just dropped by to say Hi.

crow

Just landed on the hard and thought I'd send a greetin to all them what are left from the old days, Glad to see yer site is still up and runnin and I wish Ye all Faire seas an Followin winds. Crow.

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

• 2 years later...

By the balls of Zeus it's been three years since last landfall and I just thoughtI would check in, good to see a few of ye are still cruisin and and living on account . In the market for a small ketch so I might head back out for a little more time out, perhaps another three years? Faire wyndes an followin seas. 

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

On 6/4/2016 at 11:30 PM, crow said:

By the balls of Zeus it's been three years since last landfall and I just thoughtI would check in, good to see a few of ye are still cruisin and and living on account . In the market for a small ketch so I might head back out for a little more time out, perhaps another three years? Faire wyndes an followin seas. 

Well, I've got a handy little cutter that's not for sale (but I could be persuaded at the right price).

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Like step-in's back into a time warp. Aye, be Hurricane. Back in Washington state waters with me wife, Krimson Kat. We actually met here 12 years ago and had many a give an' take on many a subject, just can't remember her user name.  Had no idea I would end up marrying the likes of such a fine women. Ahoy all! Hope all is well in your respective waters. Been pillaging me guts out since I got back to the Seattle area. Missed the familiar waters. 

Well, gives me plenty to write about in my second installment of Memoirs of a Buccaneer, I be supposin'. 

Fair winds, following seas and full tankards,

Hurricane

Yes, the Cat 5 of Emotional Wreckage & Human Debris...

Edited by hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• 3 weeks later...