crow

Just dropped by to say Hi.

8 posts in this topic

Just landed on the hard and thought I'd send a greetin to all them what are left from the old days, Glad to see yer site is still up and runnin and I wish Ye all Faire seas an Followin winds. Crow.

Welcome yourself back aboard

It's been awhile, but a lot of us are still here. Any pirate news from you part of the world?

By the balls of Zeus it's been three years since last landfall and I just thoughtI would check in, good to see a few of ye are still cruisin and and living on account . In the market for a small ketch so I might head back out for a little more time out, perhaps another three years? Faire wyndes an followin seas. 

On 6/4/2016 at 11:30 PM, crow said:

By the balls of Zeus it's been three years since last landfall and I just thoughtI would check in, good to see a few of ye are still cruisin and and living on account . In the market for a small ketch so I might head back out for a little more time out, perhaps another three years? Faire wyndes an followin seas. 

Well, I've got a handy little cutter that's not for sale (but I could be persuaded at the right price).

Like step-in's back into a time warp. Aye, be Hurricane. Back in Washington state waters with me wife, Krimson Kat. We actually met here 12 years ago and had many a give an' take on many a subject, just can't remember her user name.  Had no idea I would end up marrying the likes of such a fine women. Ahoy all! Hope all is well in your respective waters. Been pillaging me guts out since I got back to the Seattle area. Missed the familiar waters. 

Well, gives me plenty to write about in my second installment of Memoirs of a Buccaneer, I be supposin'. 

Fair winds, following seas and full tankards,

Hurricane

Yes, the Cat 5 of Emotional Wreckage & Human Debris...

Edited by hurricane

Time warps? I know a few things about those. ;)

Good to see you, old friend.