"Pirates of the Caribbean" the music video ...

I have a cable 'net connection, and it took me about three minutes to download this ... so if you have the time and the ability to unzip files, have a go at this, if you would. It's a bit of a PotC music video, set to the tune of (what else?) the Steve Miller Band's "Jungle Love" ... took me about three months of working on it in very sporatic bursts, but it's been done for awhile now -- jest took me awhile to figure out how to upload it to the 'net.

This is, like, THE most creative computer thingy I have ever done ... hope ye enjoy. One word of advice -- the quality is decent, but could be better, so be sure to turn up the Brightness on your computer monitor as high as it can go before watching the thing here ...

Enjoy. Feedback appreciated!!!! :huh:

Pirate Love

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

Ah yes, I forgot that Geocities sucked ...

Try the link again. It'll take you to a boring page with the link in text ... copy and paste it into yer address bar and give it another go. Sorry for that -- I forgot that Geocities is a goober and doesn't let you post pictures or files to message boards or other sites ...

Thanks for the heads-up. :huh:

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg

• 1 month later...

Nice timing on the scene changes.....ye must be a drummer at heart.

my hats off to ya! :ph34r:

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The bartender

says "hey, you've got a steering wheel in your pants", the pirate replies

"yarrrrr, it's driving me nuts".

Thanks for all the kind compliments -- I'm glad you guys like it! ;)

BTW, if anyone is having trouble DLing it from the Geocities site, it's not being hosted by another site, that shouldn't have any bandwidth problems:

http://www.potcfandom.com/downloads.php

Enjoy! And thanks again, to everyone's who already seen it, for the nice compliments ... ye make a young pirate lass blush. ;)

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg

it doesnt come up on my computer :blink:

Hmmm ... my only suggestions would be to make sure you first unzip it before trying to play it ... but if you did unzip it, then I don't know what the problem would be. Did you try DL-ing it from either Geocities or the PotC Fansite?

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg