I'm graduating

Daniel

So, it's been a long three years during which I haven't been around here as much as I'd like. But as of Sunday, I'm graduating from GW law school. Got straight A's and A-'s my last semester. No job yet, so I may have to turn to piracy to survive (not!) Hopefully I'll have a little more time to hang around until I have to start getting ready for bar exams.

Congratulations lad and well done!

Hummmph... another 'tween decks sea lawyer aboard. :blink:

Looking forward to ye crossing the bar and into a pleasent harbor in the near future.

Jas. Hook ^_^

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Excellent! While you haven't been around here much, at least you always pop back in when the opportunity presents itself. I am finally meeting Ed today here in England. Some day you and I must really get together. (It would be really neat -but probably impossible- to gather the lot of us. I am friends with Jessie still, but no one seems to know what happened to Mary Read.) Congratulations and all that.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Congrats to ye, Daniel! :)

Hmm... a Pirate Lawyer... or Lawyer Pirate... Hmmm... :) Interesting ring to it. ;)

All th' best, m'dear. I pray ye find somethin' might soon!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!