I be new here

Ahoy mates I've been looking for a forum like this for ages!!! can't believe I didn't before. I am a pirate for the annual Evangola state park Piratefest in western New York! I love playing pirate, pirate movies, pirate books, learning all I can and heck anything pirate! My family swear that I'm a descendant of Blackbeard, not sure how true, but I definatly have pirate in my blood wether by inheritance or will!!! looking forward to some good conversations, also I am writing a story at the moment about some pirates, with a horror element in it but thats all I'm saying about that.

Thank you lads and lassies!

Ahoy Mister SeaSnake! Welcome to the Pub,now just sits ye self down and have a wet.

Besides the Evangola Piratefest there is another held in Olcott/Newfane not too faraway.

Jas. Hook. ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

o fine dark! I can do that! As for the newfane olcott piratefest haven't made it there yet, but I am currently president of the friends of evangola state park, have been concentrating on ours and we need all the help we can get! would love to have some more pirateing action, swords, guns, wenches, treasure, drink, music, we try for it all!! And I personally make sure everyone has a good time! especially the kiddies!!

• 2 weeks later...

welcome_pirate_flag.jpg

You are here among friends from all countries, how you can notice... So greetings from the Black Sea...

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

• 2 weeks later...

A hearty belated welcome to ye, Jake! Glad to have thee numbered among us! ;)

Aye, an interesting bloodline!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!