Our First Dagger Pistol of many to come

KingsForge

Ahoy ye mates! we wanted to share with ye all our first replica Dagger Pistol we just finished recently. She is a fully functioning and shooting pistol that we hand forged this carbon steel blade for. We hopes ye all like it and will be offering these for sale. The pistol is one of the old stock but new Palmettos that we have reworked the trigger mechanism as to hold a flint whist she be on half cock, something the company had never worked out but we fixed.Dagger8.JPG

Will King

Kings Forge and Muzzleloading

Will-

That's a nifty piece o' hardware. Any scabbard designed for this pointy thingie blaster?

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Ahoy Captain Thighbiter, I be beggin yer pardon mate but I just be a land locked smithy, what be GAOP? This would fit periods from about the 1750s forward and was wishin I could get back a bit further but alas I know not of a fitting model I could use for that

Will King

GAoP (golden age of pyracy) generally accecpted to of ended around 1720. I figure most weapons that would be used by pyrates during this period would be ones that were in common use no later than 1710-1715. This rules out many of the weapons on the market as they are listed as being something that was just being built in the early 1700's.

id.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hardware fit for a king.

GAoP (golden age of pyracy) generally accecpted to of ended around 1720. ...

Aye... not to be confused with that yearly GAOP gathering Mission likes to attend in Paris.

(Gynécologie, Andrologie et Oncologie Psychosomatique)

Thank ye much mates

Will King