Outfit for sale

I have for sale a three piece seamans set:

Reconstructing History 1706 Admiralty Slops Contract shortjacket, gray wool shell with red wool lining, "ready to wear" Size Large (42-44), forgot to measure the sleeves. Like new condition, machine sewed.

Jas. Townsend and Son red linen fly-front breeches, 34-36 waist, forgot the inseam but will provide measurements to interested parties. They have the flap/button pockets as well. Also like new condition, machine sewed, sell for $95 in the latest catalouge.

Finally, one of Greg's (aka GoF) monmouth caps to top-off the set.

These were accumulated for "loaners" to try and get someone to go along to events with me, but have never been used and do not fit me, my sizes are smaller.

Don't have photos available nor any way to post them anymore, but you can see what the jacket and cap look like here, ( I am wearing a similar jacket and cap) and by going to Jas. Townsend website to see the breeches.

pyrate2.jpg

Looking to get $225 for the set, would rather not piece them out if possible. Don't have computer at hoime so PM me and I will check in on Monday with full measurements for those interested.

Thanks for looking.

Bo

Edited by Capt. Bo of the WTF co.

Here are the actual measurements:

Jacket-

Chest = 42-44

Neck to Waist = 21 1/2

Sleeves = 26

Breeches-

Waist = 36-38

Inseam =17 1/2

Knee Opening = 14 1/2

The cap is a large size, plus I found a new black silk headscarf to go with the outfit, and I'll ship them for the price stated above. I also still have a Cold Steel Scottish Broadsword for sale or trade for Civil War related stuff like an 1851 Navy Colt (steel-frames only), leathers for musket (cartridge box, cap pouch, belt, etc. May consider trades if it's the right stuff.

Bo

Edited by Capt. Bo of the WTF co.

Well, no takers for the set. Looks like I will be splitting them up after all. The Jacket is already spoken for, so here are the prices on the rest:

Red Linen Breeches by Jas. Townsend (like new condition, see above for size) = $75

Monmouth Cap commissioned by Gentleman of Fortune some time back ( as new, never worn)=$ 35

Prices do not include shipping.

Thanks...

Bo

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like all items are sold. Thanks everyone.

There was some worry that I was getting rid of all my outfits- no way, these are just extras I have accumulated, still have my stuff to play if I ever get a chance to get out and play someday. Doing War of Northern Agression these days as there are lots of events nearby, and this is the 150th era of that conflict. See ya'll after the war! (if I don't get killed).

Bo

No way! I'm a Cass County, Mo. (Burnt District) native, and several of my ancestors were gunned down or hanged by the Federals and Jayhawkers. I'd never be able to take my place among them in the afterlife if I lowered myself to wearing the blue-suit!

Bo