The Pirates 3rd Salty Ball, Feb 23, 2013

Aye, the Pirates 3rd Salty Ball.

Fer you swabs from strange waters, a full evening of filthy mayhem with The Brigands, the Baudy Buccaneers, the Crimson Pirates and special guest(s), Dancing and singing for all, while the bands pull out their no-holds-barred material. To benefit the Testicular Cancer Society and the HMS Bounty Relief Fund.

Feb 23, 6-10? PM, outside o' Hartford Ct. Just cuz it's the 3rd Ball doesn't mean it's superfluous! Cum and have a testacular time. Gonad this to your calendar ! At the Baymont Inn, Manchester Ct, we has a bank o rooms at a special price of $60/room, so's ye can drink yer fill an fall into yer bunk. Here be the link:

http://www.facebook.com/events/386090364803573/

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

Whoo - Hoo!

The Lady and I are in for the road trip. :D

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Ah, Master Hook, t'will be good to see you an yer Lady. The 3rd Salty Ball promises to be yet again a remarkable event, kind of like a Pirate Festival compressed into one evening. We have some new things we will be trying out and special guest(s) to enhance the evening. For those local to Hartford CT, it a real deal, only $10 for admission and even if ye needs to let a room for the night ( so's ye don't have to drive drunk) the rooms are only $60. Where else can one spend $70 for a solid evening of debauchery and fellowship with your bretheren, with most of the monies spent going to 2 really deserving causes, Testicular Cancer and the HMS Bounty relief Fund.

The Brigands put this on not to make a dime, but as a chance for our New England fans and friends to share an evening with us, and to help out 2 good organizations.

The Pirates 3rd Salty Ball - make a vas deferens and don't be testy about it!

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

• 1 month later...

Oi, I be but a lubberly swab on this one. It being not too much action on this deck regarding the postin's on this here ball so I sails over to Thighbiter's Facebook link and shiver me timbers there be some hot action goings on. Don't be a maroon and miss out click the link.

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

Oops, a double shot.

Jas. Hook

Edited by Jas. Hook

• 4 weeks later...

To All , advance admission to the Pirate's 3rd Salty Ball has closed, however we allowing at the door admission, for a mere $10.

This year's Salty Ball is going to be one for the books! Next year 2014, we will need to move to larger quarters, and say good bye to our good friends at the Baymont Inn. The Pirate's Salty Ball - well, what the hell else would you call it ??

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all you pirates who helped make the Pirates 3rd Salty Ball a huge success. If you would like to get a taste of what went down, check out the Pyrates Way podcast, The Black Fox has 40 min of two sets combined. See all who came next year for the Pirates 4th Salty Ball !

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands