An Apology for Arrogance

I would like to humbly apoligize to everyone i put off in my attempts to recruit people to The Devil's Brood Pyrates. I had a reality check with a gentleman with an axe last year at an event, and am making motions to being more humble, thankfully, those i know personally in Ohio have been forgiving and taken note of my efforts to change. But i still feel i owe some of you on Pyracy Pub the same curtousy. I came accross a facebook post that does not exactly look at me in too favorably a light so this additional eye opener tells me there is still some bad blood, and I would very much like to earn your forgiveness. I'd like to be welcomed into the Pirate Community, not thought of in a negative light. I will not attempt to justify my actions, as I know i was in the wrong on many things, and i know I came off as an arrogant little d***. So once again, i hope you can forgive me, and one day I might have the chance in a year to buy you a tankard of rum as friends.

Let every man Know freedom, Kings be damned,

And let the Devil sort out the mess afterwards.

Anyone can lose their head and come off high and mighty....

But it takes real character to see it, reflect on it, and publicly admit it and apologize for it. I don't think you did or said anything here that really requires an apology, but it is a nice gesture. I think the move to humility will take you far, and expand your horizons.

Cheers, and all the best to you going forward.

P.S. Since you are in the same state, feel free to hit me up for getting involved in any of the events I help organize... Put-In-Bay being the one that is likely closest and most convenient for you.

Michael_banner.jpg

Anyone can lose their head and come off high and mighty....

But it takes real character to see it, reflect on it, and publicly admit it and apologize for it. I don't think you did or said anything here that really requires an apology, but it is a nice gesture. I think the move to humility will take you far, and expand your horizons.

Cheers, and all the best to you going forward.

P.S. Since you are in the same state, feel free to hit me up for getting involved in any of the events I help organize... Put-In-Bay being the one that is likely closest and most convenient for you.

In all honesty, i was about to send you a message and ask you take a look at this because i feel i may have offended you in particular. thank you, you've eased my mind. yeah, actually I'm traviling for work right now, so a lot has changed with our group, but Put in bay is definatly a fest I've been meaning to go to thanks for the invite

Let every man Know freedom, Kings be damned,

And let the Devil sort out the mess afterwards.