unfinished garb critique

Oscar Henry

thanks for fixing the links, im not planning on participating in any events unless i can talk someone into letting on a float for the parade or just walk next to one, and the bash saturday night i just plan on hanging out and having a good time, the one piece of information i cant seem to find is wether or not i need a scabbard for my cutlass, im probly going to pick up a boarding ax from tiger lee so that'll suffice.

thanks,. the slops are ones i made from a kass pattern and the shirt i got from jas townsend along with the shoes untill i can get better ones, ive been on the lookout for something that would make a good cudgel about the length of a cane, more than likely i'm going to order another shirt like this one cause it is sooo damn comfy.

Oh yeah?! I'm driving from Warsaw, MISSOURAH! Now, tell me again that's too far for you to drive right now...(snicker-snicker-haw-haw--ho-ho) I'll pick ya up on my way down if yer on the trail down. Well, now what's yer excuse? (In good fun understand).

Bo