Pirates of the Caribbean 5!

Jib

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought it was a bit of a shame they didnt stick to the book more, a far better story in my opinion and it would have set up Jack Sparrow to be capering around more if theyd just put him in place of Jack Shandy. Plus in the context of the movie it seemed like they just gave Blackbeard a zombie crew for the sake of sticking to the Pirates movies formula but its all explained in the book. Heres hoping someone films the book itself one day!

Heres hoping they redeem the francise with the next movie, or movies as it seems its going to be. I'm hoping its just going to be a new movie rather than two sequels like I read somewhere a while ago. In my opinion Dead Mans Chest and Worldsend as a single movie with the fat trimmed from them would have been far superior than the double movie

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Many trailers for the new POTC film!  The latest has Will Turner looking slightly crusty...  Perhaps everyone who rides aboard the Dutchman becomes a fish man not just the wicked?

Part of the crew, part of the ship.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG