St. Augustine Gathering

Oscar Henry

is anybody planning on going this year?, some friends of mine from school and i are planning on going though i dont know how i feel about going to the bash since i dont really have any "formal" pirate garb so i'll probably be drinking at the tavern instead.

Aye Mate!

Was there last year and had a blast - plan to be there this year too. Can't beat St. Augustine for a great town. The 'pirate battle' got a little confusing . . . but hopefully it will work a little smoother this year. Overall a fantastic weekend in a wonderful place. I wouldn't worry too much on the 'formal' wear - the dress code struck me as more a guideline than a code - and anything you're lacking, you can find there if you need to. Hope to see you there!

Here's what you do Mate! Get on Searles web page and check it out. You can contact the folks in charge....they are magnificently helpful and really good souls.......it is a great experience, community, and location......good luck with your search.....

Yo Ho.......

• 1 month later...

Yes in past years there has been period camping but the city has closed that downas well as the Tabernia, there is modern trailer camp at the west end of the field but a permit from the city is needed. www.pirategathering.com/

capt. William and i just did sword,knife fighting class last week for the event ,and didn't hvae to visit the hospital afterwards

Oscar henry if you have any questions im the next town over.

stay thirsty my Friends, W.W.