Commodore Swab

A new line of guns soon to be available

13 posts in this topic

gallery_6250_188_71311.jpg

I recently "acquired" an original pistol that I am going to be reproducing, I haven't been able to date it more than french 18th century. I added the dollar for a size comparison, weight is under 10 ounces. Furniture will be cast in silver.

A gun this size could be smuggled into gaol inside a loaf of bread :D Or easily hidden inside a lady's pocket.

Sweet little piece for a hideaway pistol.

Jas. Hook ;)

Nice... looks like it also may be a turn off barrel. Is it? Will you be reproducing it as such if it is?

Yes it is a turn off barrel, rifled as well. To keep cost down I am not planning on doing either.

Is it at all possible that this is the one i saw because it was rifled and all too, eerily similar..

You can put me down for one once you are making them as long as you can do a version without the vent hole drilled as it'd not get into the UK then.

gadzooks! tis quite nice indeed :wub:

She looks purty.

Not drilling the vent is not a problem, in fact I would rather sell them that way

An estimation is 6-8 months before the first ones come off which are already spoken for. For someone wishing to purchase one these are not going to be like the India guns where you can just pick up a phone and pay for one and have it shipped. I simply can't afford to make up a couple dozen and have them sitting on a shelf hoping somebody will show up with cash and pay for one. When I do a "batch" deposits are needed or to have some prior deal worked out. I will work of trades or payments.