Whydah Pike Heads

We are now taking pre orders for our new Whydah Pike heads. Keep in mind mates that we are presently booked with 2 different movie productions until the end of September and are taking names and numbers now. If we can get to ye before hand we will let you know. Can't get the pictures to load here but you can see the finished product on our home page of our website at our link below. Thank ye mates

http://kingsforgeandmuzzleloading.com/

Will King

Kings Forge and Muzzleloading

It looks real interesting. Curious though, in the picture you have in the link, what is the book behind it? I am interested in the book since that particular pike is not in the Whydah artifact catalogs I've seen (although the ones I saw were the earlier editions, which makes me all the more interested). Based on the picture that is in the book in the picture, it looks real good.

Also, what cost are we looking at (I am guessing at least $120)? Are you doing just the head or do you provide the wood shaft as well?

Good day mate, the book is Expedition Whydah by Barry Clifford. We are selling them for 120.00 with no shaft mate. Home depot and Lowes sell the shafts for much cheaper than we can ship them. The eye for the shaft starts out at 1" and tapers down to 1/2. Thank ye kindly for asking mate, I should of posted the price

Will King

I thank ye kindly mate! Weapons for me mates is our greatest love. I thank ye all for supporting our small business!

I have to add Thank Ye Much for getting the photo to add! I just couldn't figure it out why it wouldn't load

Will King

Wow, my guess at the price was spot on! I am on the edge of ordering, but I have a couple of questions about being put on the list (and I suspect others will too):

-Is this cash up front?

-Does the nail that goes through the eye come with>

-What are estimates for the completion of this? Based on the first post in this thread, it sounds like it will occur in sometime during or after October.

Really accurate looking pike. I went and looked at the rest of your items, such as boarding axes, and they look real accurate too. How did I miss your website before this?

Wow, my guess at the price was spot on! I am on the edge of ordering, but I have a couple of questions about being put on the list (and I suspect others will too):

-Is this cash up front?

-Does the nail that goes through the eye come with>

-What are estimates for the completion of this? Based on the first post in this thread, it sounds like it will occur in sometime during or after October.

Really accurate looking pike. I went and looked at the rest of your items, such as boarding axes, and they look real accurate too. How did I miss your website before this?

No money up front mate we have never worked that way and don't like the practice meself. We can include a pin of soft enough metal that can be peened over. WIthout a shaft we can save a lot on shipping as the length alone would cost more than most would consider paying and we could never ship a full length pike overseas as our carriers won't take anything that long.

We are presently booked with 2 different movie shoots till late September so we are thinking we will be having some ready to ship by early October. Its just myself and a apprentice that make all the hand forged wares you see like this Whydah pike so we can only make so much in a week.

Pod here knows us well and has a couple of our boarding axes now, consider him a brother and you will see we have a page of his wares on our website. I don't know how you missed us mate but glad you are seeing our work now. Please feel free to share our link around.

Kindest Regards to all ye mates

Will King

Will,

Count me in for a pike head to go with the fantastic axe and grapnel hook I got from you last year.

Nice looking piece.

Cheers

Sebastian

Sounds good Sebastian and we thank ye kindly mate! All ye mates here will be the first orders to be taken care of. Shoot me an e mail at kingsforge@gmail.com so I can get ahold of you when we have those first ones finished.

Cheers

Will King