ailFor Sale Queen Anne Pistols

I have come upon some wonderful Queen Anne pistols, they have delighfully grotesque butt caps, seamless steel barrels and the silkiest stocks ever - each stock has been hand oiled and waxed...

At present they are in their virgin state - ripe for the picking and can be sold as an inert, live firing (black powder) or the most ingenius forward venting blank firing system that uses 9mm Umarex cartridges can be installed.

As an inert they are £225 (collected) £231 (posted in UK);

As a live (black powder) they are £225 (collected);

With the blank firing system £295 (collected) and £321 (posted in UK).

If you're interested or would like to see a picture hail me (or if anyone can give me the headsup on how to upload a picture I'll be happy to do so).

Morgan

Morgan Desiree Adams ;)

Well thank ye all kindly for your replies on my debut post.

To Commodore Swab,

I answer thee such - they are neither Blackley or Pedersoli they have been made especially for my master and I to our specifications and are totally true to the originals.As you may know some are as small as a pocket pistol that a lady may wear in her garter and then there are some that are up to 15" long and ours she is an impressive 13 inches, with a barrel in as I said seamless steel, making it ultra safe.

The trigger guard is fancy and the butt cap such a grimace but delightful.

The stocks are hand finished I know this because as the apprentice this is my job and each of them receive 5 and 8 coats of oil and the same in wax.

Morgan

Morgan Desiree Adams ;)

I know that I am new here amongst your brethren and I am not yet knowledgeable in the protocol by which thee all live.

But may I be so bold as to enquire why you landlubbersanonymous added the link to the end of your post? Is this part of your signature?

I wish not to offend anyone, but am curious in nature and on following the link I am led to a dictionary that tells me the definition of the word tacky

Morgan

Morgan Desiree Adams ;)

To Commodore Swab and everyone else who has or will read my post,

I have to extend my apologies I misread the tape measure when writing earlier about our delightful Queen Anne Pistol.

It actually measures overall 15 inches, the barrel is 11 inches including the tang, it has a lock plate (like the Pedersoli) and a plain side plate, the grotesque cap has been replicated from an original and the front of trigger guard is fancy. The wood is beautifully grained and has been finished by hand by me (as the apprentice this is one of my jobs), each stock receives between 6 and 8 coats of oil and the same in wax.

Edited by Morgan Desiree Adams

Morgan Desiree Adams ;)

• 1 month later...
Good morrow All,

I have discovered upon investigation the way to post pictures and now you will find the Queen Anne in all her glory in the Rogues Gallery

https://pyracy.com/index.php?/gallery/image/6163-queen-anne/

Wow, you did a beautiful job on them - they look great!

Why are you wanting to sell them?

Good morrow All,

I have discovered upon investigation the way to post pictures and now you will find the Queen Anne in all her glory in the Rogues Gallery

https://pyracy.com/in...163-queen-anne/

Wow, you did a beautiful job on them - they look great!

Why are you wanting to sell them?

Good Eventide Young Sir,

I thank ye kindly for your comments and in asking ye question - tis but simple that is what we do for our living - we handmake pistols, muskets, cannon and swivel guns - mostly to order. Sometimes though we make more and show them at various places around the inland shires of the UK and Europe.

Being as there are many more Pyratical folk upon this delightful place, I thought maybe ye would all like a look at what we do

Morgan

Morgan Desiree Adams ;)