Pirate and not so pirate items for sale - clean the closet sale!

I cleaned out my closet and found a few nice pirate and non-pirate type things to sell!

1. Museum Replicas - Robin of Locksley Gambeson - http://www.museumreplicas.com/p-429-robin-of-locksley-gambeson.aspx

This heavy two-piece garment consists of a corduroy undershirt with padded and studded sleeves and a quilted sleeveless gambeson. Both pieces are chocolate brown corduroy. Wear it as a jerkin (without the shirt and sleeves or as a whole ensemble. Museum Replicas make some of the best ren-quality stuff out there.

429_1_.jpg

L/XL looks like new. Was $135

$80 + shipping

2. Infantry Gambeson

379_3_.jpg

L/XL looks like new. Was $99

$60 + shipping

This heavy-duty infantry sleeveless Gambeson was worn by knights and men-at-arms alike. The heavy quilted 100% cotton body makes it a great addition over a shirt of mail. It laces up the one side along the torso and the neck, giving this garment a fitted look, while the high collar adds the needed extra protection. And as you guessed, I often wore the gambeson with the sleeve portion of the Locksley.

IMG_0382.jpg

3. Museum Replicas - Musketeer Boots:

http://www.museumreplicas.com/p-404-musketeer-boots.aspx

These are some of the nicest and "close to correct" musketeer / bucket boots out there. I upgraded - and these need a home. They are in good shape - soles show signs of wear. Size 11. Black.

Regularly $99

$45 + shipping

404.jpg

4. Custom made "Blackbeard" Baldric.

Custom made to hold three small pistols in the front. The back features not only a sword hanger, but two snap rings that can hold accessories. Included are three choices for you! A dagger frog, a pouch or an additional holster can be added and swapped out.

Originally I paid over $250 for this piece. Please give it a good pirate-like home for $100 with all accessories. (Shark tooth necklace not included) :-)

IMG_0450.jpg

ihtcbanner.jpg

• 3 months later...