GAOP replica tall ships currently in operation?

Jib

Of the current tall ships that are in operation on the rivers, lakes and seas, which ones would/ could have been seen during the Golden Age of Piracy? I thinking along the lines of the Lady Washington (although I'm not certain she is designed to exhibit the GOAP time frame). Most of the tall ships I have encountered tend to be designed to appear closer the the Napoleonic times.

The little Adventure ketch in at Charles Towne Landing in Charleston, SC is a replica of a1690s small, slow trading vessel It is amazingly accurate and actually does float on the waters of the Ashley River, though moored for tourist visits.

This is more pirate prey than predator, as it would be VERY slow and is more designed to be easy to handle by a small crew on trips between Charleston and Barbados or Charleston and other American colonial cities.

Edited by Tartan Jack

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

Pictures ha! Ask JollyJack Tar for links to the videos of the Adventure! The ones he showed me were awesome. He worked on her before heading west for a short spell.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I thought about the Royaliste but I think that ship is more designed to fit into the time frame of the War of 1812 (but it is a BEAUTIFUL SHIP)