Commandeering

Fox

292531_10150834807219773_693479772_9592638_1687786807_n.jpg

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Not me: my good friend Jonty"]Jonty Depp (Jonty"]http://www.jontydepp.com/), a look alike so convincing that sometimes I see the real Johnny Depp on screen and think "Hang on, that's not Johnny De... oh, yes it is..."

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

That's great!

And if I remember right, that's a police car, not an ambulance. The UK police cars are painted/marked VERY different than the US ones.

I wonder how folks would feel if HE hot out of a po-po car at a stop . . .

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

That's great!

And if I remember right, that's a police car, not an ambulance. The UK police cars are painted/marked VERY different than the US ones.

I wonder how folks would feel if HE hot out of a po-po car at a stop . . .

hmmm nice question

Indeed and Finnish ones has even little different painting style as well

Oh I cannot edit my stupid quote joke anymore awww inaccuracy awww......

Edited by Swashbuckler 1700

"I have not yet Begun To Fight!"
John Paul Jones

flag-christopher-condent.gif

British police cars have different markings depending on what county they are from, but yes, it is a police car.

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk