Pirate movies that somebody should to do...

Hi what kind of movies (that are related to pirates/age of sail themes) would you like to see ;)

I think that world need movie about

- Movie or series about Bart Roberst (it could be really epic action/drama)

- Realistic movies (is that a miracle)

- Movie About loyalist privateers during USA Rew war. (new point if view for a change)

- Movie about Sam Bellamy (again it could be epic and tragic movie)

"I have not yet Begun To Fight!"
John Paul Jones

flag-christopher-condent.gif

In the American Revolution AKA "AmRev" (or American War" for British POV), the terms in the Colonies were: Patriots (what called themselves), Rebels (what the Redcoats and those supporting the Crown/Parliament), or Whigs for those who supported American Independence and Loyalists or Tories for those that remained loyal to the Crown.

The terms "Whigs" and "Tories" then quickly vanished from the American political vocabulary and other terms appeared, while those 2 remain in British politics for MUCH longer after the war.

Side note: Many (all?) of the Redcoat/British units who fought in the war have refused to utilize battle honours from the American War in their appropriate places, such as tags/banners hanging from their unit flags that show the wars fought. The ones where I read the reason said that "it wasn't an war against an enemy, but ourselves" and therefore not really something they were proud of having fought or the like.

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

It must be about four years ago I read that someone was doing a movie on Grace O'Malley, but as far as I can tell it was never produced.

I would love to see a decent biopic on her life. Hopefully any film produced will be far better than the Broadway play a few years back.

Two words: Thomas Salkeld.

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk