Mutiny magazine

Talderoy has pulled out a huge treasure trove from some dark distant cave!

It is called Mutiny Magazine..It is now online for your pleasure~

gallery_2503_5_169015.jpg

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Ditto

Just that downloading it is a bear on my PC. :unsure:

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

It's very lush-looking, but indeed slow-loading, not to mention quite long at 150 pages. The graphics were neat, but they also made it kind of hard for me to read the text unless I blew it up. Fortunately the interface is quite intuitive once the page finally loads.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

There is a small learning curve when on deck at Mutiny magazine. The reason for the slowness is the high quality of the graphics. We could not get around this, but with a little patience ye will find it becomes easier. We hope ye like our adventure and join us. We have allot instore fer ye !Our main website mutinymagazine.com had so many hits the first 36 hour the server had problem and we are working on that so please visit our back up for now www.mutinymagazine.net When on our island hit the facebook button so ye can join our crew. That way we will tell ye when the next adventure begins.

May ye swords be sharp and ye have cheese with yar wine!

Talderoy

• 4 weeks later...