Larger Flags

Cascabel

Only place I can think of is here in England... though it can get a little pricey...

Hampshire Flags

(Search under jolly roger)

Might be best to make one I think...

You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough.

William Blake (Proverbs of Hell , (1790))

Yes shipmate!

deadmentellnotales.com should have the one I got... it is huge and be hanging in me room till I get me own ship "well a woman can dream"

It is very detailed too.... unlike most Jolly Rogers!

Gabrielle

Thanky most kindly for the info, but me friend Stynky Tudor already has one in the works for me, about 6x10 feet in size...

>>>>> Cascabel

As I stated on another thread, I made one by buying a black sheet at Walmart. You can get a king-sized sheet for under 4.00, and buy a white one for your design. Already hemmed!

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Consider getting a red one and bleeding black dye into. :) I read they were actually reddish black. Like dried blood. Would be a cool effect, kinda rustic, with streaks of red undertoning the black.

If you aren't handy, I can always try my hand at it. That would be a lot of fun. :) I can double applique on my machine, and also duel tone the threads. Oooo anything to use it! :unsure: