Piratess Reenactors Thread

Charity

Charlotte de Berry

Charlotte de Berry was born in England in 1636. Her sea career started when she dressed as a man to follow her husband into the Royal Navy. Their ship was attacked, and Charlotte's deceit was discovered. She was forced onto a ship bound for Africa, but the Captain made the fatal mistake of assaulting the fiery woman and earning her hatred. She took her revenge by leading his crew in a mutiny, after which she beheaded the villain with a sharp dagger. Instead of ending her adventures there, Charlotte became Captain herself and led ship and crew in raids along the African Coast, capturing ships heavy with gold.

I like this ladies style, she shure tought that male son of a b*tch something 'bout treating us with respect.

HAHAHAHAHA... :lol:

He got what he deserved...

hero.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I like Mary Read and Ann Bonny. They were the only ones that protected the ship while all the men were drinking bellow deck. They weren't hanged because they were pregnant. Mary pretended to be Mark her whole life and was even in the Navy! Hurrah for the women!! :lol:

Well.. speaking in the guise of herself, Grace O'Malley... if'n there were no women Pirates.... there would be no FUTURE Pirates!

:ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

So true, although..did all their kids become pirates too?

Looking at Will Turner in POTC...ofcourse..he'll be a pirate some day won't he?

I'd love to see him go off with Jack Sparrow and leave the "Civilized "(yeah right) world behind...ROTFLMAO :(

hero.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Huzzah to women pirates the world over, for without us what would the boyo's do?

AYE.. Huzza to us LOL.. :huh:

Actually, it is a known fact that a woman's pain tolerance is about 8-9 times what a man's is. Stands to reason - not only are women the ones to give birth, but the ultimate survival of the species has always rested on the mother. Think of early humans - the mothers were always the last line of defense against whoever or whatever attacked her children, so no matter how badly she was injured, she still had to be able to function well enough to get her children to safety. If women didn't have that capability, the species would have died out thousands of years ago.

Aye, me's a woman and i keep forgetting the name..shame on me LOL, but we've a hormone that comes free in our bodies when we experience severe pain.

Mighty handy that be :huh:

tis true, an' with animals, the females are fiercer. Even wi' me cats I noticed this. The male cats are all fat mushmelons...

Not just with animals mate, not just with animals LOL.. :huh:

Me cats aren't fat, but they're sure a lot kinder then female cats i've encountered in me life, which is why me cats are always male :)

hero.jpg