Hand Drawn Maps

Hello everyone.

I should preface this post by saying that I've never sold any of my maps and that I'm still unsure as to how much they may be worth to someone.

But.... I'm in need of some 19th century kit in order to work at a historic site here near Seattle and was told by a fellow reenactor I should try to sell my maps in order to make that possible.

So what will you get?

A map. On linen paper, Hand plotted, drawn, inked and colored(if you so desire) Every map I've made so far has been very closely based on an original I've found somewhere. I promise you the closest to a period map that I am able to make. I have been using modern inks so that the drawing and lettering is as waterfast as I can (I know you'll probably take these to an event or two. and we all know the weather can be unpredictable)

I also promise that I won't sell your map to anyone else. I may make a copy for myself but you will have this hand drawn map all to yourself. I'll also send you a digital scan that you can use to print another in the unfortunate case yours gets destroyed beyond use.

You can see some of my maps in this facebook albumn. If you have any questions or would like to see other pictures please don't hesitate to message me or ask in the comments.

http://www.facebook....=3&l=b9559d342c

Thanks again for your consideration,

Yours & co

Cran

I've never actually sold one

I'll make a quote based mostly on size, detail, and amount of text. but I imagine they'd be somewhere between $75 and $100 dollars which would include the high resolution digital scan.

Were you looking at a certain geographic area?