FTPI Roll Call 2012

This is the latest that I've ever started the roll call...

This list is provided as a roll call throughout the year to gauge the number of attendees who are coming down to Key West to celebrate all things pyracy. The attendees will be listed by hotel, motel, rv, or tent. Attendees may be individuals or a part of any group, crew, club and reenactment encampment. The list merely reflects names and general sleeping arrangements of attendees and the list will be updated towards the end of the year with a "confirmed" status for those attendees who have secured their transportation to and from the events. There are many hotels, rv parks, and camps (both modern and historical). We would like everyone to sound off as often as they can with updates on when, where and how they will be attending in 2012. If you do not know where you will be staying, you may still be posted to this tentative list. Please send me names, tents, hotels, encampment information, etc. Groups will be listed alphabetically by crew, club or ship name.

For information on hotels, rv parks, camps or other arrangements, please see the other threads in the subforum, or post your questions here.

To save on space in the forum, I will also be including the names of the Crew, group or individual representatives who will attend the various meetings and gatherings, or follow up on any paperwork, or just for the rest of us to see 'who to talk to'. These are the best individuals to contact for information on each crew and group in attendance.

LAST UPDATED October 4, 2012 - Tentative List

Fort Taylor Pyrates:

Haunting Lily Alexander - Wall Tent

Edward O'Keeffe - Wall Tent

Scarlett Jai

Crewe of the Archangel:

Captain Sterling

Dorian Lasseter

Jack Roberts

Dutch

Constable Heartless

Israel Cross

Matty Black Horse

Adam Cyphers

Josephine Legard

Fionn Murtaugh

Alice Mason

Grace

Mae Harrington

Kiera Mason

Krystian Williams

Deborah Rice

D. M. Atlas

Ryan Karn

Lex Cole

GiGi

Parson "Double Shot" Dudley

Hawkyns

Jennifer Geiger

Baltimore Knife & Sword:

First Mate Matt

Cutter's Crew:

Commodore Cutter - Tent

Jaded Jetty - Tent

Joseph Blais

Jake

Stephanie

Amy

Dustin

Commodore Swab - Tent

Sansanee

Nita Treasure

Lady Chaos

Crew of the Meka II:

Dutch - RV

Crew of the Mercury:

William Brand - Tent

Captain Jim - Tent

Mission - Offsite

Martie Ochs

Patrick Hand

Iron Jon- Tent

Paula- Tent

Michael Bagley - Tent

Port Royal Buccaneers:

Chaos

Smee/MisFire

Henry Avery

Drake

Crew of the Southern Wind:

Shaemus Beaker - Wall Tent

Molly Mayhem - Wall Tent

Wreckers:

D B Couper - Tent

Buxom Anne Marie

Diosa De Cancion

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I gotta... ;):D

Mercury, offsite.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Yeah, the awning of my porch at the condo.

I estimate that I have spent about 150 nights sleeping out - in tents, under the stars, in teepees, in the broiling heat, the freezing cold, on rocks, on hay, on snow, in a canoe, in the mud and even, once, in a tree.

I did that all before my back started getting creaky and I'm glad of it. (Because now I never need to do it again)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Martie Ochs and myself will be there this year. We're planning on staying with the Careening Camp.

(it cost too much to bring my musket, and it just ain't right being a Buccaneer without a musket...so it's back to being a 1720's Pyrate...)

We just moved last year, so didn't have the money to attend, but we're setting aside the money, so we will be there this year.

Now I get to make her a complete Woman's 1720's period outfit (common townsfolk/ baker), and a tent (Martie didn't like sleeping under just a tarp the year before last..But she had a great time, she was very impressed with how helpfull everyone was.)

After missing last year, we a really looking forward to being there this year.....

When you say 'Careening Camp' do you mean Mercury or Wreckers?

Well of course the Mercury.... There arn't many 1720's Pyrates in the Wreckers camp.... :P

Great! It just wasn't the same without you last year, Patrick. Now we need to get Captain Jim to put his X on the line.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Does this mean bucket boots?

Nah...I stopped werrin' Bucket boots.... the staves are too hot, and th' handles keep bumpin' me in th' knees.... :P

• 2 weeks later...

Paula and I will be there with the usual campsite. I'll bring along the extra wedge tent for whoever needs it too.

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

• 1 month later...

We will need them by Nov 1st. Make sure you all fill out the space on the registration form for tent & fly sizes.

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to use you as an example. Since each person needs to fill out a separate form, when you fill out yours, include the tent and fly size. When Sansanee fills out hers, she can just put your name. If there are others sharing your tent, they will also put your name. I generally know who shares a tent with who, but there have been instances when a group of people all sharing the same tent, listed tent sizes as individuals. That was fun to sort out :D

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

• 1 month later...

OK, no school this year, and I'm back to working construction so I have a flexible schedule. Saving for it now and I'll be planning on bringing my bell-wedge. Tentative to transpotaion at this point but should have that worked out in plenty of time. Possible I can bring my 12X12 monster wedge & dining fly too if needed.

Already have a really awesome DMC for this year too!

please put me down for any crewe that'll have me.

Bo