Spanish Dragoon, any interest?

Commodore Swab

Are there people out there that would be interested in a Spanish Dragoon pistol circa 1700? Basically a Spanish version of a French Dragoon (spanish lock etc). I came across the plans to build one and have been wondering if there would be a market. Price would be around $800-$900 as a rough guess.

id.jpg

Are there people out there that would be interested in a Spanish Dragoon pistol circa 1700? Basically a Spanish version of a French Dragoon (spanish lock etc). I came across the plans to build one and have been wondering if there would be a market. Price would be around $800-$900 as a rough guess.

Not that I've got a budget after making my blunderbuss, but hell YES - of course there's interest.

It sure is my time span and definitely my nationality of interest, only the pricetag is going to be way out my range,,, :wacko::(

But I would love to see what the plans are and can't wait to see the outcome... B)

gallery_11212_490_27192.jpg

As the cost of an assembled lock alone is 350-400 (miquelet) without any barrel, stock or furniture and I would be unable to use an assembled lock but instead build them from scratch to be correct for the pistol I really can't reduce the price estimate and if it were a single pistol instead of a batch the price would probably be double that.

id.jpg