Empire Total war players?

Swashbuckler 1700

So is here any ETW payers? (nice srategy game) it is pirate related and it has land and ship battles in 18th century world (and pirates that are problem to your empire)...

Since here is many sorts of people here migth be some.... :D

Edited by Swashbuckler 1700

"I have not yet Begun To Fight!"
John Paul Jones

flag-christopher-condent.gif

• 1 month later...

Personally i don't like the soilder/sailor/calvary/cannonade graphics, seems too cartoony. I love the other Total War series though.

Are you sure that you mean ETW it is not cartoonish :huh: . I can not say that I agree.

I mean this game and I don't see cartoon style

empire-total-war-20090227112619122.jpg

Comparing it with other games like anno 1404, Setlers or Age of Empires it is far more realistic

Age of Empires

75239631.png

John Paul Jones

Do you see how they have the colored glow about them, in the actual gameplay? They also don't blend realistically with the rest of the environment, like in the other Total War games. Here they stand out from their surroundings too much, like cartoons on a realistic backdrop.

I cannot say that I agree totaly. But all Tws are great

i agree that all TWs are great and thanks for seeing my partial point? :D ( I think ? ;) )...have you played Napoleon? i haven't, been thinking about it for a while.

Edited by Wicked Jim

i agree that all TWs are great and thanks for seeing my partial point? :D ( I think ? ;) )...have you played Napoleon? i haven't, been thinking about it for a while.

Napoleon is good but not much different than other. Yes I have it an it is nice... ;)

John Paul Jones

Napoleon is good but not much different than other. Yes I have it an it is nice... ;)

Are the cannon ranges and elevations better?

Are the cannon ranges and elevations better?

well not really no...

John Paul Jones