WHO'LL BE AT THE FESTIVAL THIS YEAR?

:D

I was just wonderin...who'll be a-showin their mugs at the festival. I have te admit, I have seen a few of yer faces so many times on the NQG gallery that it feels as if'n I knows ye already.

It was fer me own glory that I started this here post. I wanna meet and greet, ye know...pilfer watches, get a snootful of yer rum...ordinary piratin' stuff.

REALLY: I would love to meet everyone! I think it sounds like a blast, and I want to meet as many folks as possible. The more--the merrier!

:(

Aye, Luigi?

:ph34r:

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

Right now it actually looks like there will be a small crew coming from Sweden. The leftovers from the now long gone Buccaneers of the Louis de Fere are trying to gather the money so we can travel across the pond. :)

Aye, Capt'n Roberts!!!!! Our crewe from the the grat Northwest will be arriving before the Thanksgiving feast. we are a motley crewe with some lovely wenches and a few handsome bucanners. I too will be more than happ to beg, borrow and steal you a drink (if all that fails, I'll have to buy you one, though I shiver at the thought of buying when stealing is more in me nature). Hope to catch up with ye and all of the others. I won't be hard to miss, look fer the green faced one in the crowd.

Animal :P

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Great! Booga, Luigi, Animal. I guess I'll see you th--

Wait! Animal, did you say GREEN FACE???

Pirates from Outer Space? :P

"Take me to your leader...uh...treasure?"

Wanna find me? Just look for the most unbelievably beautiful, ravishingly gorgeous piece of sea flesh there...I'll be his date.

LOL :P

Here's a hint...I want to get married while I'm there, so look for the pirate captain in a white dress, and probably captain's coat (and of course, a white tricorne!) Yep. Call me crazy, but if I'm a-gettin' married at a pirate festival, I'm gonna be a pirate!

Anyway, you can't miss me...5'10", curly blond hair, green eyes, hillbilly accent...Needless to say, I stand out in large cities. Also, since this is my first PIP festival, I'll probably be bouncing around like a hyper puppy. And, my honey is kinda deaf, so you'll be hearin' me scream BOB! across the way! Ha, ha!

Arrgh!

B)

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

Augh......Captain Elizabeth. Looking forward to meeting you and everyone at P.I.P. bEEN THERE SINCE THE BEGINING AND IT HAS GROWN EVERY YEAR. Can't wait to meet all of you this year from this forum. B)

Me and the crew wil be happy to steer you in the right direction. Look fer the "Lamb Shark" crew. Only one Italian pirate don there as far as I know.

:PB):P

Greetings to ye this fine morning, Capt'n Roberts. You can read me profile at www.piratesofthe coast.com . Click on " Our Band " and look fer the Animal. It will explain the green face.

Animal :P

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Right now it actually looks like there will be a small crew coming from Sweden. The leftovers from the now long gone Buccaneers of the Louis de Fere are trying to gather the money so we can travel across the pond.  :)

Booga -- I hope you come. It would be great to finally meet you.

But if not, the captain and I are figuring out how to get to Germany (and other parts of Europe) this year. Our daughter is being stationed at Ramstein AFB for a year. Perhaps we can meet over on your side of the pond.

Blackheartedly yrs,

--Jamaica Rose

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

The crewe of the Blackheart has signed on from the great Northwest. We'll be bringin' 10 of us I believe - Spitfire, Hurricane (meself), Cabin Boy "Wrong Way," Animal, Ginger, Red, Lollypop and Anney B. We'll be rafting up with Texas Tallships from Houston and EJ from Cayman. So The Pyrates will be well represented this year.

:huh:

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, "Wrong Way" got his name because he's always off on the wrong foot. Can't tell his port from his starboard. Perhaps that's why he walks a little wall-eyed. 'Tis a faithful Cabin Boy for the crewe!

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

• 5 weeks later...

Arr, I think the hellspawn and I will be sledding down from the frozen tundra of Iowa to join in the festivities...I have honest-to-God experience as a ship's cook, in case ye need a new crew member! Otherwise I shall be amusing meself by adorning everyone within reach with airbrush tattoos and other body art of a bold and piratical nature, ye ken :D

The Pyromaniac Pirate

Our crewe has swelled to 9 from The Pyrates and two more from the Pirates of the Caribeean up in the Seattle area. We are being joined in the 9 by Texas Tallships from Houston and EJ from Grand Cayman - so I guess we're an international crewe now...

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

This may be a little off the topic but I will be in Key West two weeks from now ( I know, I wish I could go to the festival) and I was wondering if there are any exciting places I should check out that aren't mentioned in those travel guides. Any piratical hot spots I should know about? This will be my first time in the Keys (Virgin!) and I only know bits and pieces about the area. Any help would be great! Thanks

Fair winds and calm seas,

Capt. Scarlett Hawkins

Captain of the Lusty Lady

:ph34r: Well, Panama 'd be a mite quicker, but, that deep in the Spanish Main, it'd be hard fer a ship such as mine to head for..........er,florida! Let alone the sailin' time either way :ph34r: the Royaliste' '5 year plan', as they say in the sailin' racket= S.F.> Panama, hard 'astarboard, Island of Cebu, replank below waterline, Sail onward! (unless POTC2,3 whatever,) :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy to all.....

I'm part of the cast again this year. I'd be happy to meet up with any of ye. If you show up, be sure to look for me. It would be fun to be able to put a face with the names I see on this board !!!!

>>>>> Cascabel

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to make it there with a group of friends. Most of them have been before, but this would be my first time. Hopefully I'll get to go. I've been wanting to for a few years now, especially back when the Corsairs were performing there. Oh well, hope some of you see me there.

Capt'n Shivers of the Soldado...and me be there with maybe a wench or two....Look fer us under the Banner of A Faire of the Rose....Basic Pyrate and Ren Garb and leather goods!!!!!Be lookin feward to meetin up with the crews and sharin me rum.....

darkRose

Quartermaster-Soldado

Boatswain-The blue Gryphon

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"