Swords, Monmouth Caps, and Sailor's Jacket!

If you are interested in any of these items, please e-mail me at nlogsdon(at)att.net. Please don't "PM" me as it is difficult for me to keep track of.

Here are a few reproduction swords that are for sale now:

From the left, we have an 18th century smallsword. The hilt is cast exactly off an original. The sword is built for combat and can withstand competition-level fencing. It comes with a 2-year guarantee. Light as a feather! No scabbard. Safety button on point as per fencing rules. THIS SWORD IS ON SALE!! Was $395, now $300!

Next up is an 18th century colichemarde smallsword. This is a really great example of a period sword. It is suitable for choreographed swordplay, but not rated for competition. Leather scabbard with brass throat and tip. $150.

Next is a 1750-1800 period cutlass hanger. This is great for pirates, rev war, F&I and 1812. It is suitable for choreographed swordplay, but not rated for competition. These are super-nice swords!! Leather scabbard with brass throat and tip. $125.

Lastly, we have a War of 1812-era dragoon sabre. Just in time for the bicentennial! It is suitable for choreographed swordplay and can be used to clack swords from horseback, but is not rated for competition swordplay. Steel scabbard. $125.

All swords are ready to ship. Please figure in $15 for shipping, any sword. $20 will ship two swords to the same address. Personal Check, PayPal, Visa and MasterCard all accepted.

GEDC0832.jpg

GEDC0831.jpg

Monmouth caps are back in stock! These are 100% hand-knit (by my wife) from 100% wool and felted (by me) until they are about 3/8" thick. These are super-warm hats and they'll repel water for a while, but then keep you warm even when they're wet! $40 each, plus $5 shipping.

GEDC0827.jpg

‎1790's British Naval sailor's Jacket. Size 40. 100% wool, lined interior, working pockets, double-breasted. Brass anchor buttons. Entirely hand-finished. No visible maching-stitching! Priced to sell at $175. Personal Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard accepted. Add $6.00 for shipping

GEDC0826.jpg

Edited by historyfanatic

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

Militia Captain, Merchant Sailor, Tailor, Brewer, Gunrunner and Occassional Pirate...

www.piratesofpaynetown.org

www.taylor-rosehistorical.com

www.ladywashington.org

• 2 weeks later...