Now taking PRE-ORDERS on new SWORDS!

historyfanatic

Hello folks,

I'm taking pre-orders now on new quality swords that I will have in stock shortly. These swords are high-carbon tempered steel and are made to specific specifications taken from original pieces. I am accepting pre-orders now at a discounted rate for anyone who wants a great deal on a nice sword. Both styles come with a leather scabbard with brass throat and tip. Both swords are available in new white (shown) or aged patina for $10 more. Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, personal check, and cash in person all accepted. Call (812) 606-1264 or e-mail nlogsdon(at)att.net to order!

YOU MUST PRE-ORDER BY JANUARY 1ST TO GET THE DISCOUNTED PRICE!!

Sword2.jpg

Cutlass: Retail $125, PRE-ORDER AND PAY $100 plus shipping!

Sword1.jpg

Colichemarde Smallsword: Retail $150, PRE-ORDER AND PAY $125 plus shipping!

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

Militia Captain, Merchant Sailor, Tailor, Brewer, Gunrunner and Occassional Pirate...

www.piratesofpaynetown.org

www.taylor-rosehistorical.com

www.ladywashington.org

I'm loving these! Got any other shots of the cutlass hilt?

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

Oi Nathaniel ~ could ye divulge thee sizes on yer smallsword?

The smallsword has a 32" blade. About 38" overall. The cutlass has a 25.5" blade. Roughly 32" overall.

I'm loving these! Got any other shots of the cutlass hilt?

Sorry, not at this time, but I'll post more as soon as I can.

Aye I do like that small sword. Can ye bang with them? Or are they more of a "hanger" piece?

They are made of high-carbon tempered steel. We wanted these to be as usable as an original sword. (Remember though that "stage combat" is often harder on swords than actual wartime killing would have been, so it's really hard to make a fancy sword that can handle stage beating) They are usable for choreographed combat, but I don't recommend them for competition duelling.

We do make smallswords swords for competition fencing and live combat. They're a little pricey, but they are usable for anything and they have a warranty. The warranty covers everything except blade breakage (because that commonly occurs to any sword in battle and/or competition.) If the blade breaks, we'll replace it at cost with a new one. These swords are incredibly light and great for any use. They come with a safety button on the point. We made a few of these with sharpened points and discovered that they were super-deadly! I am meticulous about the construction of these swords. There is absolutely no glue or modern materials used. The sword is constucted only with period smithing techniques. This sword is not only superior in every way to the other swords we carry, but also to many other swords on the market because it is built with authenticity AND functionality in mind.

IMG_5081.jpg

IMG_5080.jpg

IMG_5079.jpg

IMG_5078.jpg

This sword is $395 plus $10 shipping anywhere in the USA.

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

Militia Captain, Merchant Sailor, Tailor, Brewer, Gunrunner and Occassional Pirate...

www.piratesofpaynetown.org

www.taylor-rosehistorical.com

www.ladywashington.org