Happy Birthday Captain Jim

Jas. Hook

'appy birthday to ye matey!

All the best to ye this day.

Jas. Hook ^_^

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Awww...Y'all remembered. Today I have another job interview; perhaps the day and your good wishes will bring the bit o' luck I've been needin'.

Thank'ee, mates.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Good luck, Jim. You have to get down to Key West so we can celebrate all the December birthdays in fyne pirate style.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Thanks all. Just got back from my interview. I kept stressing how adaptable I was but all they wanted to talk about was that whole pyracy reenacting hobby mentioned on my resume.

It is this season what with the birthday, end of year and FTPI that makes me look back and miss you people and pyratin' as much as I would like. That bein' the case, I hereby resolve to show my scurvy face around here a bit more often. Maybe pick up some of my unfinished pyratin' projects.

Mission yer right; too many December pyrates not to take over FTPI and turn it into our own birthday celebration! Everyone's invited!

Hey Silkie! So William, Patrick, you and I weren't at FTPI this year. Something severely wrong wtih that.

So, who's going to Alafia?

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Hey Silkie! So William, Patrick, you and I weren't at FTPI this year. Something severely wrong wtih that.

Woah, no Patrick? I hadn't realized. Now that you mention it I didn't see him in any of the photos! Wow.

I plan on better management of my time off and finances next year so that I can once again attend.