Who here has a website with links? (Looking to add links to websites a

KingsForge

Ahoy me mates!

We are looking for any of our mates here that have websites with links to join us in adding reciprocating links to your own websites. We all know that links are the key to being found on the internet and we all want to continue in our crafts. We do not care if you even sell some of the same products that we carry as its all about continuing what we love doing. In fact the more alike our wares are the higher we can both be picked up in search engines. Join us and lets all grow and continue doing what we love. Thank you mates

Will King

Kings Forge and Muzzleloading

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy shipmates! I sell Letters of Marque, Royal pardons and I have a traveling Pirate theme amusement park for kids,(complete with pirate longboat ride) which I set up at various Faires. Gona check with my host ta see if I can add a link to yer site on mine, yer brother in piracy, IrishJack

Well, I've got an Etsy store, and I'd love to spread around a link, but we don't have a banner made up yet. However, I know we'd like to get one made soon, and when we do, we'd love to share it! This is a great idea!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

• 1 month later...

Thanks mates and sorry for my very slow reply. We are always happy to add links to me mates that sell wares such as ours and they are the best links that we all can have that will get us noticed much quicker in search engines. Our mate POD from Letters Of Marque and ourselves have shared links for many months and I even host many of his items right on our web pages as we are tight mates.

You can always reach me direct at kingsforge@gmail.com for the quickest response.

Thanks Mates

Will King

Kings Forge and Muzzleloading