HAPPY NATAL DAY TO STINKY

peglegstrick

Ahoy Stynky!

Happy Birthday to ye matey. All the best'

Jas. Hook ;)

Avast thar! Leftover diviled eggs is it? Sounds as if some scallywag be seekin' ye moniker, Mr. Tudor.

Edited by Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

If it's really your birthday, you should celebrate with corn and crab chowder.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Happy B Day Stynky!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Na - instead I hung out with friends, drank beer and ate Lobster Pot Pie . . . not to mention celebrating with a Fort Taylor FULL of pirates - I'm not sure a Birthday can get much better than that.

Na - instead I hung out with friends, drank beer and ate Lobster Pot Pie . . . not to mention celebrating with a Fort Taylor FULL of pirates - I'm not sure a Birthday can get much better than that.

That was a highlight of the trip, even if we didn't actually know it was your birthday. (I definitely would have had the staff come over and sing a bad rendition of Happy Birthday, or possibly What do you with a drunken sailor? if I'd have known.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

I WOULD have wished you a happy birthday, but I wasn't sure it was appropriate, seeing as we've never met. I hope it was great...sure sounds like it was. :D

Wait, who are you again?

Did we meet on the beach or something. . . actually I never made it out to the beach.

Thanks Brig - it was fun hanging out with you guys.

That was a highlight of the trip, even if we didn't actually know it was your birthday. (I definitely would have had the staff come over and sing a bad rendition of Happy Birthday, or possibly What do you with a drunken sailor? if I'd have known.)

The funny thing is, we all talked about our pending birthdays. . . except for me that is.

Speaking of which, all I want for my (pending) birthday is the ability to reset my post count back to 1250 again. Either that or fix it so my skull icon doesn't change. Otherwise I'm going to have to start using one of my several other IDs. :P

Mission_banner5.JPG

Hmm. Hmmmm. Tell him to fix my icon so it never changes from the skull so I can stop having my post count reset and/or changing my ID if he doesn't reset it. (I wonder how many posts this ID really has...? OTOH, who the hell cares?)

Mission_banner5.JPG

No, in this case it's more like the short bus. Or special education, but with cat o' nines.

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Hey, you guys are stealing one of my third twins jokes! Cut it out!

"The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven." -John Milton

Mission_banner5.JPG

peglegstrick, Capn Bloody Sam Rackham, landlubbersanonymous, Jas. Hook, Gunpowder Gertie, Mission, Captain Jim, Oderlesseye, Brig, 1stMate Matt, Cannibal Chrispy, Silkie McDonough, and Duchess,

Thank you so much for the warm Beerthday wishes.

Cheers to the lot of ya,

. . . beerp

- Stynk