Happy Holidays!

CaptainB

Fer all me good friends here in the Pub, I jes' wanna wish each an' e'ery one o' you a fantastic Holiday season. (An' fer me mates that be stateside, don't be goin' an' eatin' too much turkey and stuffin'! Don't wanna fill up before rum and pie!)

Edited by CaptainB

"If I believed in fate, I wouldn't be playing with loaded dice..."

And today, the day following America's Thanksgiving celebration, we'd like to wish "good luck" to those from coast-to-coast who may be attempting to sleep in this morning after the evening's revelry with family and/or friends. We'd like to wish good luck to those participating in today's "Black Friday" sales event too. Whether as a participant or as fearless employee, store manager or civil servant risking life 'n' limb braving the ensuing chaos. We'd like to wish good luck to the student that's enjoying another vacation day off from school, and that might be engaged in a game of chance via PlayStation or similar manifestation. Finally, we'd like to wish good luck to the neighbor dog or cat who, at this very moment, is searching their favorite grassy perimeter for the mixed drink-turkey-yam and green bean smoothie that was deposited there last night by some overly enthusiastic but generous party-goer.

Edited by landlubbersanonymous