Duchess

Gift Exchange?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. I would like to participate in a gift exchange this fine year of 2011:

• Yes, definitely!
    • Yeah....probably...
    • Most likely not...
    • No!

In the past we've waited until November to get the gift exchange rolling. In the past this time frame has often been too short to properly keep overseas folks in the time frame of the Holiday Season.

So, I'm doing a little survey to gauge the Pub's interest in participating in a Gift Exchange again this year. If there is enough interest, I'll start putting together the information and we'll get things rolling a bit earlier this year.

I'm definately up for it again this year. Be good to get it in the post earlier too as last years didnt arrive at my giftees(?) until way after xmas.

bannerad.jpg

...and then I discovered the wine...

I'd be up for it, but not sure if we're going to continue internet service again next month. I have stuff off my forge to send out as gifts, but cannot guarantee I'll still be active on-line after this month. I can give my adress to ya if this thing goes.

Bo

I will do it too.

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

The gift exchange consists of you submitting your name. Then Names are drawn and you will send a gift to the person whose name you have drawn.

I dont remember a price limit, but if you sign on to participate you have to follow through, or the person you draw gets hosed. I am sure Duchess will chime in with her official rules......

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....