Letters of Marque online store

PoD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is one fine interwebs establishment, mate!

Say, do you have more pistols coming in? I noticed in your pictures that you show a shot of one of the "Cutthroat Island" pistols, which are hard to find nowadays. I've got one, but I had to put a different hammer on it, because it was missing it when I got the thing. It'd be cool to get my hands on an "unsullied" one.

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

Oooooh... tempting... very tempting...

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow