Hoist the Colours!

Greetings to all ye bandits, brigands, buccaneers, and pirates says I... ok, so I'm a day late and piece of eight short for talk like a pirate day, but that's alright. I stumbled in here last night and after looking around a bit I think this place will help me with some attire I've been thinking of working on and keeping it historical ta boot...

I've been a pirate at heart since forever. I have a fondness for swords of all types, but the pirates cutlass is my favorite. I also find black powder weapons fascinating and own a kentucky pistol... so yeah, pirates, arrgh!...

Hail and Skal and sloshes my drink around...

McKegg the Freebooter

Welcome aboard Mister McKegg!

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

And many thanks to the rest of you scurvy lot... any of you good (or not so good) seafaring folk attending the 7th Annual Pirate Fest? It's out at Tybee Island GA the first weekend (I think) of October if any are close enough and interested. I work weekends, but hope to attend some of the evening festivities and drunken debauchary... ;)

I think I've heard of the Tybee Island one, but I've never been to it and I don't know anything about it. but welcome aboard! if you're lookin' for advice on how to mold your persona, you came to the right place, there are plenty of amature and proffessional piratolgysts on board, and we're all happy to help out new hand such as yourself.

Let every man Know freedom, Kings be damned,

And let the Devil sort out the mess afterwards.

How the 'ell do ya' stick photos on this thing?

See this post.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Crimson Corsair!!!

'ello, brother! Great to see ya' here.

How did Marcus Hook go? I saw a couple of pics and it looked like it was a great time for everyone.

I'm sorry I missed it, but I'm puttin' it on the agenda for next year -- even if it ends up bein' a land trip for me.

• 1 month later...

Wishing ye a long belated welcome. Glad ye stumbled upon th' Pub. Tis a fine piratical establishment.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!