2011 Marcus Hook Pirate Festival

Grey Fox

Saturday's third annual Marcus Hook Pirate Festival was a success thanks to the crews of the Archangel, Vahalla, Sons Of The Waves, The Plank House Crew, Vigilant Crew, Skullduggery Crew and Monti & Lucretia from Ye Pyrate Brotherhood. We also enjoyed great Pirate Music by the Brigands and Pirates For Sail. Even though the weather was cloudy and cool we all had a great time. There were some outstanding displays at the encampment and skits by Vahalla's crew. We also engaged cannon fire with the Kalmar Nyckel sailing down the Delaware river. The food venders offered up some tasty snacks and even the Chick-Fil-A Cow was getting into the spirit of the days events. I took alot of photo's which can be viewed at: https://pyracy.com/index.php?app=gallery&album=477

Grey Fox

The Grey Fox is only one of the aliases known for this dangerous pirate.

A direct descendant of the most successful Pirate of the Caribbean Captain Henry Morgan. He is a master of the sword and dagger. He's also proficient with the throwing axe and bullwhip.

As Boson he's in charge of piping the Captains orders to the crew. Disobey his orders and feel the wrath of his whip across your back. An expert sailor he learned to sail at a very young age off Lewes, Delaware. He's skilled with the marlinspike and knows how to tie knots including the hangmans noose

He's been sighted in the Bahamas, Bermuda and Key West.

Most recently he was seen in the town of Marcus Hook in the company of that scallywag Blackbeard and his crew.

Gray Fox -

Thanks for the photos! Who had that nifty little sailboat? <drool> :wub:

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

She belongs to the Vigilant Crew

Arrrgh! Time for a cutting-out operation. :o:ph34r::wub: ...or at least a quick sail aboard.

My complements to Vigilant on such a fine craft.

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney