FTPI 2011

Animal

I decided to start this thread for those who attend it. While my participation this year in PIP is still up in the air, this is for those making arrangements to be there can follow updates. First off, I hear through the coconut telegraph that there is a new manager at the fort. Any news on his or her views and inclinations towards the invasion continuing? We all well remember when the past manager took over, there were some questions as to it happening. Now is the time when people start making plans and plane/accommodations reservations.

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

While my attending this year has always been pretty unlikely, October is rapidly approaching and the decided lack of Info regarding the Fort Taylor Festival is making the snowballs chance in Florida of me showing up, closer to some shaved ice's chance.

I know some have already booked travel, and they have to be wondering at the rather complete lack of information on this years festival.

Michael_banner.jpg

. . . I hear through the coconut telegraph that there is a new manager at the fort. Any news on his or her views and inclinations towards the invasion. . .

Animal, I think you might need to get your coconuts checked or maybe your service upgraded to a shell phone. :lol:

The new Fort Manager is relatively old news. As for inclinations, my understanding is that he’s pretty lackadaisical about the whole thing and was just particular about specific hoops to jump though - any issues ( if you can even call them that ) all got resolved earlier in the year.

From everyone I’ve talked to, the Fort Taylor Pyrate Invasion is happening according to plan . . and the Pub already has it's tent space pick-out in the fort.

I know Fayma has got her hands full just this moment - I'll see about getting more information.

Stynky is correct. There are a few minor details to be sorted out but everything is still according to plan. The event itself will be about the same as last year and as soon as we get these pesky details defined, we'll have all the information out asap.

I'm so glad you have your tent space picked out, It'll be great to see you again Stynky.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

. . . I hear through the coconut telegraph that there is a new manager at the fort. Any news on his or her views and inclinations towards the invasion. . .

Animal, I think you might need to get your coconuts checked or maybe your service upgraded to a shell phone. :lol:

The new Fort Manager is relatively old news. As for inclinations, my understanding is that he’s pretty lackadaisical about the whole thing and was just particular about specific hoops to jump though - any issues ( if you can even call them that ) all got resolved earlier in the year.

From everyone I’ve talked to, the Fort Taylor Pyrate Invasion is happening according to plan . . and the Pub already has it's tent space pick-out in the fort.

I know Fayma has got her hands full just this moment - I'll see about getting more information.

Sorry if I misspoke here. I just heard about the new manager and remembered the last time there was a change. I didn't see any info concerning the Invasion, so I decided to start a thread. I noticed that there is now an offical thead, so the admins can delete thhis if needed.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Animal,

It's general Pub Policy to let posts be what they are. I'm sure that you're not the only one with concerns or questions, especially in the absence of information - I don't think you have anything to apologize about.

If anything your post helped light a fire under the subject and get information flowing to the people that need it.