Massacre Isalnd Pirates

Hello, I for the most part do not believe there are many Alabama pirates. I at one time heard of this crew, but have tried contacting them and have not gotten far. The first mate of me crew has a house in dauphin island, Alabama. SO, we want to take over the crew of Massacre Island Pirates. If anyone has any ideas as if this old crew is still active or knows how to get in touch with them, it would help alot. Seeing how my crew goes to so many events along the gulf and Atlantic coast, we should be the ones to take over this crew/carry on/steal....

many thanks,

Capt. Jesse

I've not heard the name before, but you might start from a different direction and name your crew for a ship of the island's history (assuming that you don't already have one). There are a great many recorded ship names from Dauphin Island's early period.

La Renommee (Fame)

Le Comte de Toulouse (The Count of Toulouse)

Le Marechal de Villars (The Marshall of Villars)

Phillipe

Peacock

Hercules

Union

Pelican

Dauphine

Vigilant

Neptune

Henry

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

I don't know. If the previous crew is completely disbanded, I really couldn't see the harm. Especially if they don't mind. You might be followed by the previous crew's reputation and interactions. Good or bad. You've done what I would recommend already, and that's to try and get in touch with them.

If you're unsure, I would still recommend that you name yourself 'The (insert name here) Crew of Massacre Island'.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg