Permission to come aboard?

aoeu

Aye, and ya do look sommat familiar, as if I'd run across ye somewhere's else before...

:-)

The sword forum is titled "1st Mate's Forge," listed over under "Ship's Armory" from the front page.

Pictures, I think you may have to embed, if they are uploaded at a site that offers that code for you -- hopefully, someone else more familiar with the current tech of the board here will help you, if that won't work.

Welcome, my friend -- good to see you!

Pictures have to be on the web somewhere before you can post them. If you already have them on the web, navigate to the website where you can see them and then you should be able to right click on the photo and you should be able to copy the URL or 'photo/image location.' Then paste that URL into the pop-up window that will appear when you press the little icon at the top of your Pyracy.com post that looks sort of like a picture of a greenish/bluish/orangish blob.

If you do not have the photos on the web, you need to upload them. You can do this using free photo sites like Photobucket or flickr. You can also put them in the photos area of your Google or Facebook accounts if you have them. Or you can load them to the Pyracy pub photo gallery here on this site. You will find access to that by clicking on the down arrow next to your name (upper right hand corner) and then selecting 'My Gallery'. You can find a tutorial for doing this by clicking on this link. (I don't know if it's up-to-date any more, but it should be relatively close.)

Truth be told, if you've ever uploaded photos anywhere on the web, you'll probably be able to figure it out without the tutorial.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

aoeu -

Welcome aboard!

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney