LacePunk?

michaelsbagley

Eye can see it now...some convention for Pyrate Punks with laser blunderbuss

Wellllllllll......I got a rifle stock at a flea market the weekend before last..... and I'm checking out all of the brass candle stick I've been collecting....So for my next project, I am going to be making a big honkin' Blunderbuss....might even build it with a laser..... :P

Patt - I've got some amazing stuff you can use to build your blunderbuss. (No really - some really nifty brass and copper parts and tubing and stuff.) It's in Jackie and Wheezer's garage somewhere, but if you're going to NorCal, they can give it to you then.

RHJMap.jpg

I made a few changes to the Pyrate Punk Columbia's Revenge.....(these are low quality .gif's so they don't take up too much space)

CR-1.gif

CR-2.gif

CR-3.gif

CR-4.gif

• 1 month later...

Okay, Pirate Punk it is. And my Thunderbuss (the one, the only, the original Thunderbuss! LOL), built on a flintlock pistol base, will fit in just fine!

As for glow in the dark bucket boots... :o I have my limits!

I'm still thinking along the lines of the Adam Ant look from back in the 80s. That was pretty danged kewl.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog