Sleepless in the Ozarks

I have now been awake for 37 hours. Dizzy, nauseous, head, legs, back, and neck are killing me. Cannot take pain kilers, they only make me puke, cannot take muscle relaxers, they only make me more nauseous, cannot take any more ibuprofen or asprin because my stomach acid is all riled up. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!

Well, in a few more days we'll be off-line again, so if I don't get to chat with any of ya'll, been good to be here. Glad to have gotten to know so many of you even though we never met. I suppose I'll be alright, but this time something tells me I'd better get ready to go. I hope everyone has a great life and enjoys the things we all take for granted. If I don't see anyone or get to talk with ya anymore, it's been a real pleasure being part of the pub.

Adios.

Bo

Ah, jeez, Bo, I only got to meet you once. You sound like a guy who has had more than just a passing flirtation with death and danger over your lifetime. Maybe the haughty bitches will let you be.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Bo -

All the best to ye mate. It's been a pleasure, just don't forget ye Pub password.

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

I have now been awake for 37 hours. Dizzy, nauseous, head, legs, back, and neck are killing me. Cannot take pain kilers, they only make me puke, cannot take muscle relaxers, they only make me more nauseous, cannot take any more ibuprofen or asprin because my stomach acid is all riled up. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!

Well, in a few more days we'll be off-line again, so if I don't get to chat with any of ya'll, been good to be here. Glad to have gotten to know so many of you even though we never met. I suppose I'll be alright, but this time something tells me I'd better get ready to go. I hope everyone has a great life and enjoys the things we all take for granted. If I don't see anyone or get to talk with ya anymore, it's been a real pleasure being part of the pub.

Adios.

Bo

Time to find a good acupuncturist! Someone with good pain management experience. At least to make you more comfortable. Good luck.

I ran my 4 wheeler into a sink hole a week and a half ago, none of the pain killers work either, unless I want a quick review of lunch. I am getting scheduled for shoulder surgery asap, so I can empathize a bit with you Bo......

Feel free to call, text or email me....I am turning into quite an insomniac.....

Wes

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Blondie decided to pay for another month of service for her job. She got promoted to lead teacher at her Headstart scholl!

Me, well, I just got out of the hospital. All those symptoms Finally took me down last friday working on the neighbors place. We are now 90% sure it is NOT my heart, narrowed it down to severe reflux disease. No insurance and no job, I am pretty much done for now. Maybe my next life will be better?

Take care all.

Bo

getwell.jpg

GET WELL SOON!

Both of you - my prayers are with you....

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-